“How we treat ourselves in truth is how we treat those around us.”~ Deborah Adele
As I create a more powerful me. I will embrace all the things that make me courageous and help me to stand in my power.
Observing these five things truthfully will make me more skillful and powerful in my life. If you feel this share it and do the same:
1. Gratitude: thanking my life experience for showing me what I need and what I don’t want.
2. Compassion: is knowing that I can’t help everyone. Trying to do what I think is best for people steals their power
3. Balance: I cannot do everything and I must take care of myself first.
4. Truthfulness: live and stand with integrity. I need to really own my shit.
5. Do not steal or take advantage of others: Think about your actions
“travel light, spread light, be the light”
love doesn’t exist. it’s a figment of your hearts desire.
’When my Beloved appears,
with what eye do I see Him?
With His eye, not with mine,
for none sees Him except Himself’.
— ibn al-Arabi
perfect in your imperfection.
you were all these things to me. but first to yourself.
i hope that Cristina turns out to be a transvestite. that food has no flavour for the rest of your miserable life. you said that i was destroying your life (in jest), well good cause it was shit before me. now i hope it gets worse. may you have a mediocre life until a meteorite lands on you and pushes you into the centre of the earth where you burn.
the best thing that ever happened to you
All existing things are born for no reason, continue through weakness and die by accident … It is meaningless that we are born; it is meaningless that we die.
La nausée (Nausea).